Some how, the outreach folks with the House Committee on Education & Labor have found me and have been forwarding information related to the issues they are considering. Yesterday, they sent the following web links related to Secretary Duncan’s testimony before the committee. I have only watched Chairman Honorable George Miller’s opening remarks, but plan to sneak in as much of the rest today and tomorrow. Well, that and finish preparing for tomorrow morning’s virtual keynote for the Webheads.
- The hearing page with written testimony – I actually couldn’t find the full testimony here. So if you see it, please comment.
- Flickr Photos
- Chairman Miller’s Opening Statement
- Sec. Duncan’s Entire Opening Statement
- Sec. Duncan’s statement on seclusion and restraint
- Sec. Duncan’s answers regarding FFEL and DL (( Kruger, Mike. “Sec Duncan’s testimony in front of Ed & Labor Cmte.” E-mail to David Warlick. E-mail.20 May 2009. ))
Powered by ScribeFire.