In going through some books (I’m surprised how old Millennials Rising  and Growing Up Digital  are now), and ran across the Participant Rights and Rules that Don Tapscott used in the kids interactive forum he used in preparing the book. They seem especially appropriate for today’s classroom blogging communities.
- You are entitled to express your opinions.
- You are entitled to an audience.
- You are expected to learn.
- Your are expected to teach.
- You have a right to disagree.
- You have a right to respond.
- It is your privilege to change your mind.
- It is your privilege to remain silent.
There are others that should be added concerning appropriate communication, but I really liked to positive direction of these rules.